Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIMESISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIMESISES exist?
Definitions of MIMESISES in dictionaries:
- noun - the imitative representation of nature and human behavior in art and literature
- noun - any disease that shows symptoms characteristic of another disease
- noun - the representation of another person's words in a speech
- n - an instance of mimicking
There are 9 letters in MIMESISES: E E I I M M S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIMESISES plus a wildcard: MIMESISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIMESISES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIMESISES
- blaser 93r taktikal (blaser f3 for sale) - blaser riffel 338
- how much vinegar and oil dressing for 3 bean salad for 50 people - how ...
- Brahmin moth - 500069-BS1
- Gracile lizardfish (Slender lizardfish) in the sand Red Sea - 500956 ...
- Portrait of Stone Fish Tahiti French Polynesia - 507356-BS1
- Malaysian Orchid Mantis on flower (mantis) - 503244-BS1
- Saron Shrimp in reef Tuamotu French Polynesia - 506444-BS1
- Polar bear rubbing his chest on snow Canada - 501757-BS1
- Wallaces Flying Frog primary forest Sabah Borneo - 506275-BS1
- Willow grouse perched in a shrub in the tundra Canada (Willow grouse ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.