Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MILLENNIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLENNIUM exist?
Definitions of MILLENNIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a span of 1000 years
- noun - (New Testament) in Revelations it is foretold that those faithful to Jesus will reign with Jesus over the earth for a thousand years
- noun - the 1000th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- A span of one thousand years.
- A thousand-year period of holiness mentioned in Revelation 20, during which Jesus and his faithful followers are to rule on earth.
- A hoped-for period of joy, serenity, prosperity, and justice.
- A thousandth anniversary.
There are 10 letters in MILLENNIUM: E I I L L M M N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLENNIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILLENNIUM plus a wildcard: MILLENNIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLENNIUM
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MILLENNIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.