Scrabble word: MILLENARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLENARY exist?
Definitions of MILLENARY in dictionaries:
- noun - the 1000th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- noun - a span of 1000 years
- noun - a sum or aggregate of one thousand (especially one thousand years)
- adj - of or relating to the doctrine of the millennium
- adj - relating to or consisting of 1000
- Of or relating to a thousand, especially to a thousand years; millenarian.
- Of or relating to the doctrine of the millennium; millenarian.
- Of or relating to millenarians.
- A sum or total of one thousand, especially a thousand years.
- A millenarian.
There are 9 letters in MILLENARY: A E I L L M N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLENARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILLENARY plus a wildcard: MILLENARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLENARY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words