Scrabble word: MILLENARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLENARY exist?
Definitions of MILLENARY in dictionaries:
- noun - the 1000th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- noun - a span of 1000 years
- noun - a sum or aggregate of one thousand (especially one thousand years)
- adj - of or relating to the doctrine of the millennium
- adj - relating to or consisting of 1000
- Of or relating to a thousand, especially to a thousand years; millenarian.
- Of or relating to the doctrine of the millennium; millenarian.
- Of or relating to millenarians.
- A sum or total of one thousand, especially a thousand years.
- A millenarian.
There are 9 letters in MILLENARY: A E I L L M N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLENARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILLENARY plus a wildcard: MILLENARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLENARY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MILLENARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.