Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIKVAH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIKVAH exist?
Definitions of MIKVAH in dictionaries:
- noun - (Hebrew) a ritual purification and cleansing bath that Orthodox Jews take on certain occasions (as before Sabbath or after menstruation)
- A ritual purification bath taken by Jews on certain occasions, as before the Sabbath or after menstruation or ejaculation.
- A building, room, or fixture in which this bath takes place.
- n - a place for ritual bathing by Orthodox Jews
There are 6 letters in MIKVAH: A H I K M V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIKVAH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIKVAH plus a wildcard: MIKVAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIKVAH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIKVAH
- Filemikvah - goldberg.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- first century mikvah used during the days of Jesus and the book of ...
- visit to the mikvah is a part of the Jewish conversion process ...
- Parlor Meeting For New mikvah Dedicated In Memory Of Mrs. Shalvah ...
- One of several mikvot (singular mikvah baptismal pool) in Qumran. The ...
- Messianic Mikvehmikvah
- kind and gentle post about discrimination in Israel Jewlicious THE ...
- Pikesville MD - New mikvah to Honor Couple Murdered in Mumbai Terror ...
- About the mikvah
- STUDIO G & S ARCHITECTS Chabad House mikvah
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.