Scrabble word: MIGRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIGRATION exist?
Definitions of MIGRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the movement of persons from one country or locality to another
- noun - a group of people migrating together (especially in some given time period)
- noun - (chemistry) the nonrandom movement of an atom or radical from one place to another within a molecule
- noun - the periodic passage of groups of animals (especially birds or fishes) from one region to another for feeding or breeding
- The act or an instance of migrating.
- A group migrating together.
- Chemistry & Physics.
- The movement of one atom or more from one position to another within a molecule.
- The movement of ions between electrodes during electrolysis.
There are 9 letters in MIGRATION: A G I I M N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIGRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIGRATION plus a wildcard: MIGRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIGRATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIGRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.