Scrabble word: MICROSCOPIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MICROSCOPIC exist?
Definitions of MICROSCOPIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or used in microscopy
- adj - visible under a microscope
- adj - extremely precise with great attention to details
- adj - so small as to be invisible without a microscope
- Too small to be seen by the unaided eye but large enough to be studied under a microscope.
- Of, relating to, or concerned with a microscope.
- Exceedingly small; minute: “The activities of men... were reduced to a microscopic scale” (John Hersey).
- Characterized by or done with extreme attention to detail: a microscopic investigation.