Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MICROSCOPIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MICROSCOPIC exist?
Definitions of MICROSCOPIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or used in microscopy
- adj - visible under a microscope
- adj - extremely precise with great attention to details
- adj - so small as to be invisible without a microscope
- Too small to be seen by the unaided eye but large enough to be studied under a microscope.
- Of, relating to, or concerned with a microscope.
- Exceedingly small; minute: “The activities of men... were reduced to a microscopic scale” (John Hersey).
- Characterized by or done with extreme attention to detail: a microscopic investigation.
There are 11 letters in MICROSCOPIC: C C C I I M O O P R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MICROSCOPIC plus a wildcard: MICROSCOPIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MICROSCOPIC
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MICROSCOPIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.