Scrabble word: METROPOLIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does METROPOLIS exist?
Definitions of METROPOLIS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and densely populated urban area
- noun - people living in a large densely populated municipality
- A major city, especially the chief city of a country or region: Chicago, the metropolis of the Midwest.
- A city or an urban area regarded as the center of a specific activity: a great cultural metropolis.
- The chief see of a metropolitan bishop.
- The mother city or country of an overseas colony, especially in ancient Greece.
There are 10 letters in METROPOLIS: E I L M O O P R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word METROPOLIS plus a wildcard: METROPOLIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METROPOLIS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for METROPOLIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.