Scrabble word: METHODOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does METHODOLOGY exist?
Definitions of METHODOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of philosophy that analyzes the principles and procedures of inquiry in a particular discipline
- noun - the system of methods followed in a particular discipline
- A body of practices, procedures, and rules used by those who work in a discipline or engage in an inquiry; a set of working methods: the methodology of genetic studies; an opinion poll marred by faulty methodology.
- The study or theoretical analysis of such working methods.
- The branch of logic that deals with the general principles of the formation of knowledge.
- Means, technique, or procedure; method.
There are 11 letters in METHODOLOGY: D E G H L M O O O T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word METHODOLOGY plus a wildcard: METHODOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METHODOLOGY
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words