Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: METAXYLEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does METAXYLEM exist?
Definitions of METAXYLEM in dictionaries:
- The part of the primary xylem that differentiates after the protoxylem and is characterized by broader vessels and tracheids.
There are 9 letters in METAXYLEM: A E E L M M T X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to METAXYLEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word METAXYLEM plus a wildcard: METAXYLEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METAXYLEM
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for METAXYLEM
- Image metaxylem vessel
- metaxylem And Protoxylem by Simone
- metaxylem fibers
- Click here to see a more detailed exhibit on wood and woody stems .
- Ranunculus only has primary growth ( close vascular system) with ...
- comparison of protoxylem and metaxylem
- Search in gallery
- ranunculus root section buttercup metaxylem
- Of young and mature. Mature root shows complete metaxylem epidermis ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.