Scrabble word: METAPHYSICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does METAPHYSICS exist?
Definitions of METAPHYSICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the philosophical study of being and knowing
- The branch of philosophy that examines the nature of reality, including the relationship between mind and matter, substance and attribute, fact and value.
- The theoretical or first principles of a particular discipline: the metaphysics of law.
- A priori speculation upon questions that are unanswerable to scientific observation, analysis, or experiment.
- Excessively subtle or recondite reasoning.
There are 11 letters in METAPHYSICS: A C E H I M P S S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to METAPHYSICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word METAPHYSICS plus a wildcard: METAPHYSICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word METAPHYSICS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for METAPHYSICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.