Scrabble word: MERCURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERCURY exist?
Definitions of MERCURY in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element
- noun - (Roman mythology) messenger of Jupiter and god of commerce
- noun - the smallest planet and the nearest to the sun
- noun - temperature measured by a mercury thermometer
- Hg A silvery-white poisonous metallic element, liquid at room temperature and used in thermometers, barometers, vapor lamps, and batteries and in the preparation of chemical pesticides.
- Temperature: The mercury had fallen rapidly by morning.
- Any of several weedy plants of the genera Mercurialis or Acalypha.
- adj - a metallic element [n -RIES] : MERCURIC