Scrabble word: MERCURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERCURY exist?
Definitions of MERCURY in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element
- noun - (Roman mythology) messenger of Jupiter and god of commerce
- noun - the smallest planet and the nearest to the sun
- noun - temperature measured by a mercury thermometer
- Hg A silvery-white poisonous metallic element, liquid at room temperature and used in thermometers, barometers, vapor lamps, and batteries and in the preparation of chemical pesticides.
- Temperature: The mercury had fallen rapidly by morning.
- Any of several weedy plants of the genera Mercurialis or Acalypha.
- adj - a metallic element [n -RIES] : MERCURIC
There are 7 letters in MERCURY: C E M R R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERCURY plus a wildcard: MERCURY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERCURY
Images for MERCURY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.