Scrabble word: MERCURIAL
Is MERCURIAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MERCURIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - liable to sudden unpredictable change
- adj - relating to or under the (astrological) influence of the planet Mercury
- adj - relating to or having characteristics (eloquence, shrewdness, swiftness, thievishness) attributed to the god Mercury
- adj - relating to or containing or caused by mercury
- Often Mercurial.
- Roman Mythology.
- Of or relating to the planet Mercury.
- Having the characteristics of eloquence, shrewdness, swiftness, and thievishness attributed to the god Mercury.
- Containing or caused by the action of the element mercury.
- A pharmacological or chemical preparation containing mercury.
There are 9 letters in MERCURIAL: A C E I L M R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERCURIAL
Click to search all anagrams of MERCURIAL plus a wildcard: MERCURIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERCURIAL
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MERCURIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.