Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEMORIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMORIZE exist?
Definitions of MEMORIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - commit to memory
- To commit to memory; learn by heart.
- Computer Science.
- v - to commit to memory
There are 8 letters in MEMORIZE: E E I M M O R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEMORIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEMORIZE plus a wildcard: MEMORIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEMORIZE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEMORIZE
- ... Floor Anatomy (by chakatang) - memorize.com - Remember and Understand
- For some great ideas on how to effectively use a multiplication table ...
- memorize cartoons memorize cartoon memorize picture memorize ...
- ... to Learn (Understand and memorize) Pediatric Developmental Milestones
- 12 Great Bible Verses to memorize
- tags memorize
- Profile Dafydd and Rannette met and began working together in 1975 ...
- memorize piano music How to memorize piano music
- memorize in Minutes The Times Tables www.multiplication.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.