Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEMBRANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMBRANE exist?
Definitions of MEMBRANE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin pliable sheet of material
- noun - a pliable sheet of tissue that covers or lines or connects the organs or cells of animals or plants
- A thin, pliable layer of tissue covering surfaces or separating or connecting regions, structures, or organs of an animal or a plant.
- Cell membrane.
- A piece of parchment.
- A thin sheet of natural or synthetic material that is permeable to substances in solution.
- n - a thin, pliable layer of tissue
There are 8 letters in MEMBRANE: A B E E M M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEMBRANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEMBRANE plus a wildcard: MEMBRANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEMBRANE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEMBRANE
- ... of a basic 3D cell membrane showing the phospholipids in green and
- Researched Zoom Images cell-membrane
- of three of the different possible mechanisms for membrane ...
- Une reprsentation de la membrane cytoplasmique
- View-normal-tympanic-membrane.png (701 400 pixels file size ...
- Cell membrane
- membrane resting potential
- toiture membrane elastomere 300x200 toiture membrane elastomere
- abs Tile In Shower Drn Ss Strnr in Miami - 3002827