Scrabble word: MEMBRANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMBRANE exist?
Definitions of MEMBRANE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin pliable sheet of material
- noun - a pliable sheet of tissue that covers or lines or connects the organs or cells of animals or plants
- A thin, pliable layer of tissue covering surfaces or separating or connecting regions, structures, or organs of an animal or a plant.
- Cell membrane.
- A piece of parchment.
- A thin sheet of natural or synthetic material that is permeable to substances in solution.
- noun - a thin, pliable layer of tissue
There are 8 letters in MEMBRANE: A B E E M M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEMBRANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEMBRANE plus a wildcard: MEMBRANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEMBRANE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEMBRANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.