Scrabble word: MEMBRANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMBRANE exist?
Definitions of MEMBRANE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin pliable sheet of material
- noun - a pliable sheet of tissue that covers or lines or connects the organs or cells of animals or plants
- A thin, pliable layer of tissue covering surfaces or separating or connecting regions, structures, or organs of an animal or a plant.
- Cell membrane.
- A piece of parchment.
- A thin sheet of natural or synthetic material that is permeable to substances in solution.
- noun - a thin, pliable layer of tissue