Scrabble word: MELIORATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MELIORATION exist?
Definitions of MELIORATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of relieving ills and changing for the better
- noun - a condition superior to an earlier condition
- noun - the linguistic process in which over a period of time a word grows more positive in connotation or more elevated in meaning
- The act or process of improving something or the state of being improved.
- An improvement.
- The linguistic process by which a word over a period of time grows more elevated in meaning or more positive in connotation.
There are 11 letters in MELIORATION: A E I I L M N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MELIORATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MELIORATION plus a wildcard: MELIORATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MELIORATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MELIORATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.