Scrabble word: MEDULLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDULLA exist?
Definitions of MEDULLA in dictionaries:
- noun - a white fatty substance that forms a medullary sheath around the axis cylinder of some nerve fibers
- noun - lower or hindmost part of the brain
- noun - the inner part of an organ or structure in plant or animal
- The inner core of certain organs or body structures, such as the marrow of bone.
- The medulla oblongata.
- See myelin.
- The pith in the stems or roots of certain plants.
- The central portion of a thallus in certain lichens and red or brown algae.
- adj - the central tissue in the stems of certain plants [n -LAS or -LAE] : MEDULLAR