Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDULLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDULLA exist?
Definitions of MEDULLA in dictionaries:
- noun - a white fatty substance that forms a medullary sheath around the axis cylinder of some nerve fibers
- noun - lower or hindmost part of the brain
- noun - the inner part of an organ or structure in plant or animal
- The inner core of certain organs or body structures, such as the marrow of bone.
- The medulla oblongata.
- See myelin.
- The pith in the stems or roots of certain plants.
- The central portion of a thallus in certain lichens and red or brown algae.
- adj - the central tissue in the stems of certain plants [n -LAS or -LAE] : MEDULLAR
There are 7 letters in MEDULLA: A D E L L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDULLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDULLA plus a wildcard: MEDULLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDULLA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDULLA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.