Scrabble word: MEDICINES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDICINES exist?
Definitions of MEDICINES in dictionaries:
- noun - the branches of medical science that deal with nonsurgical techniques
- noun - (medicine) something that treats or prevents or alleviates the symptoms of disease
- noun - the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries
- noun - punishment for one's actions
- verb - treat medicinally, treat with medicine
- verb - to administer medicine (a substance used in the treatment of disease) to
There are 9 letters in MEDICINES: C D E E I I M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDICINES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDICINES plus a wildcard: MEDICINES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDICINES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDICINES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.