Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDICAID
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDICAID exist?
Definitions of MEDICAID in dictionaries:
- noun - health care for the needy
- A program in the United States, jointly funded by the states and the federal government, that reimburses hospitals and physicians for providing care to qualifying people who cannot finance their own medical expenses.
- n - a type of governmental health program
There are 8 letters in MEDICAID: A C D D E I I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDICAID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDICAID plus a wildcard: MEDICAID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDICAID
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDICAID
- Meaningful Use Differences between Medicare and medicaid
- Defining Major Differences Medicare vs medicaid
- While one cannot show back to the fact that medicaid is the health ...
- medicaid is a combined federal and state sponsored health care program ...
- medicaid vs. Medicare Providence RI Long Term Care Insurance LTCI
- medicaid Map
- ... medicaid program is crowding out funding for public education public
- of the temporary federal fund increases for Medicare and medicaid ...
- ... Health Care Medicaremedicaid Characteristics of medicaid Enrollees
- Raising Medicare age could leave hundreds of thousands uninsured
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.