Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDEVAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDEVAC exist?
Definitions of MEDEVAC in dictionaries:
- noun - the evacuation of persons (usually by air transportation) to a place where they can receive medical care
- Air transport of persons to a place where they can receive medical or surgical care; medical evacuation.
- Often used to modify another noun: a medevac chopper; a medevac mission.
- v - to evacuate the wounded from a battlefield by helicopter
There are 7 letters in MEDEVAC: A C D E E M V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDEVAC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDEVAC plus a wildcard: MEDEVAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDEVAC
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDEVAC
- ... What They Brought Back Were The Near-Same medevac Shots BagNews
- Mobile loses Gulf Coast medevac 1 of 2 air ambulance services al ...
- Photo Med Evac Flight
- FileC-17 medevac mission Balad AB Iraq.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- medevac helicopter Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Army medevac Unit Tends To The War Wounded Near Marjah Afghanistan ...
- Evacuacin mdica - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- A310 MRTT medevac
- Reminders are easier than others. RE Factor Tactical 9-Line medevac ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.