Scrabble word: MEDALLION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDALLION exist?
Definitions of MEDALLION in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various large ancient Greek coins
- noun - a circular helping of food (especially a boneless cut of meat)
- noun - an emblem indicating that a taxicab is registered
- noun - an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- A large medal.
- An emblem of registration for a taxicab.
- Any of various large ancient Greek coins.
- An oval or circular design used as decoration.
- A painting or an engraving set in an oval or circular frame.
- A circular portion of food, especially a boneless cut of meat: medallions of veal.
There are 9 letters in MEDALLION: A D E I L L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDALLION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDALLION plus a wildcard: MEDALLION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDALLION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDALLION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.