Scrabble word: MECHANICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MECHANICS exist?
Definitions of MECHANICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of physics concerned with the motion of bodies in a frame of reference
- noun - the technical aspects of doing something
- noun - a craftsman skilled in operating machine tools
- noun - someone whose occupation is repairing and maintaining automobiles
- The branch of physics that is concerned with the analysis of the action of forces on matter or material systems.
- Design, construction, and use of machinery or mechanical structures.
- noun - a person who works with machines
There are 9 letters in MECHANICS: A C C E H I M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MECHANICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MECHANICS plus a wildcard: MECHANICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MECHANICS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MECHANICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.