Scrabble word: MEASURED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEASURED exist?
Definitions of MEASURED in dictionaries:
- verb - determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of
- verb - express as a number or measure or quantity
- verb - have certain dimensions
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- adj - having notes of fixed rhythmic value
- adj - the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
- adj - carefully thought out in advance
- adj - unhurried and with care and dignity
- Determined by measurement: The measured distance was less than a mile.
- Careful; restrained: spoke in measured words.
- Calculated; deliberate: with measured irony.
- Regular in rhythm and number: “A clock struck slowly in the house with a measured, solemn chime” (Thomas Wolfe).
- Slow and stately.
- Written in meter.
- verb - to ascertain the dimensions, quantity, or capacity of
There are 8 letters in MEASURED: A D E E M R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEASURED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEASURED plus a wildcard: MEASURED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEASURED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEASURED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.