Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAXIMUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAXIMUM exist?
Definitions of MAXIMUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the largest possible quantity
- noun - the greatest possible degree
- noun - the point on a curve where the tangent changes from positive on the left to negative on the right
- adj - the greatest or most complete or best possible
- The greatest possible quantity or degree.
- The greatest quantity or degree reached or recorded; the upper limit of variation.
- The time or period during which the highest point or degree is attained.
- An upper limit permitted by law or other authority.
- The moment when a variable star is most brilliant.
- The magnitude of the star at such a moment.
- The greatest value assumed by a function over a given interval.
- The largest number in a set.
- Having or being the greatest quantity or the highest degree that has been or can be attained: maximum temperature.
- Of, relating to, or making up a maximum: a maximum number in a series.
- noun - the greatest possible amount, quantity, or degree
There are 7 letters in MAXIMUM: A I M M M U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAXIMUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAXIMUM plus a wildcard: MAXIMUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAXIMUM
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAXIMUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.