Scrabble word: MAVERICK
Is MAVERICK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MAVERICK in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action
- noun - an unbranded range animal (especially a stray calf)
- adj - independent in behavior or thought
- An unbranded range animal, especially a calf that has become separated from its mother, traditionally considered the property of the first person who brands it.
- Being independent in thought and action or exhibiting such independence: maverick politicians; a maverick decision.
- noun - an unbranded range animal
There are 8 letters in MAVERICK: A C E I K M R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAVERICK
Click to search all anagrams of MAVERICK plus a wildcard: MAVERICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAVERICK
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAVERICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.