Scrabble word: MATURING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATURING exist?
Definitions of MATURING in dictionaries:
- verb - develop and reach maturity
- verb - develop and work out fully in one's mind
- verb - become due for repayment
- verb - cause to ripen or develop fully
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - cause to ripen and discharge pus
- adv - fully developed [adj -TURER, -TUREST] : MATURELY
- verb - to make or become mature
There are 8 letters in MATURING: A G I M N R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATURING plus a wildcard: MATURING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATURING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATURING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.