Scrabble word: MATRIXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATRIXES exist?
Definitions of MATRIXES in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a rectangular array of quantities or expressions set out by rows and columns
- noun - (geology) amass of fine-grained rock in which fossils, crystals, or gems are embedded
- noun - an enclosure within which something originates or develops (from the Latin for womb)
- noun - the body substance in which tissue cells are embedded
- noun - the formative tissue at the base of a nail
- noun - mold used in the production of phonograph records, type, or other relief surface
- noun - something within which something else originates or develops
There are 8 letters in MATRIXES: A E I M R S T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATRIXES plus a wildcard: MATRIXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATRIXES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATRIXES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.