Scrabble word: MATERIALIZE
Is MATERIALIZE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MATERIALIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - come into being
- To cause to become real or actual: By building the house, we materialized a dream.
- To cause to become materialistic: “Inequality has the natural and necessary effect... of materializing our upper class, vulgarizing our middle class, and brutalizing our lower class” (Matthew Arnold).
- To assume material or effective form: Their support on the eastern flank did not materialize.
- To take physical form or shape.
- In its original senses materialize is used intransitively to mean “to assume material form,” as in Marley’s ghost materialized before Scrooge’s eyes, or transitively to mean “to cause to assume material form,” as in Disney materialized his dream in a plot of orchard land in Orange County.
There are 11 letters in MATERIALIZE: A A E E I I L M R T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATERIALIZE
Click to search all anagrams of MATERIALIZE plus a wildcard: MATERIALIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATERIALIZE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATERIALIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.