Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MASTABA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASTABA exist?
Definitions of MASTABA in dictionaries:
- noun - an ancient Egyptian mud-brick tomb with a rectangular base and sloping sides and flat roof
- An ancient Egyptian tomb with a rectangular base, sloping sides, and a flat roof.
- n - an ancient Egyptian tomb
There are 7 letters in MASTABA: A A A B M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASTABA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASTABA plus a wildcard: MASTABA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASTABA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASTABA
- 340M Abu Dhabi mastaba will be worlds biggest priciest sculpture ...
- Return to the top of thepage
- Abu Dhabi mastaba
- skica mastabe
- Filemastaba of Ti 12 a.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- mastaba_of_Niankhkhum_and_Khnumhotep.jpg (667 500 pixl talha ...
- 4000 Hemiunu corridor chapel serdab behind north niche seated ...
- los dioses esquema de una mastabamastaba en gizeh
- mastaba the Predecessor to the Pyramids
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.