Scrabble word: MASSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASSIVE exist?
Definitions of MASSIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - imposing in size or bulk or solidity
- adj - being the same substance throughout
- adj - imposing in scale or scope or degree or power
- adj - consisting of great mass
- Consisting of or making up a large mass; bulky, heavy, and solid: a massive piece of furniture.
- Large or imposing, as in quantity, scope, degree, intensity, or scale: “Local defense must be reinforced by the further deterrent of massive retaliatory power” (John Foster Dulles).
- Large in comparison with the usual amount: a massive dose of a drug.
- Affecting a large area of bodily tissue; widespread and severe: massive gangrene.
- Lacking internal crystalline structure; amorphous.
- Without internal structure or layers and homogeneous in composition.
- adj - of considerable size