Scrabble word: MASSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASSIVE exist?
Definitions of MASSIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - imposing in size or bulk or solidity
- adj - being the same substance throughout
- adj - imposing in scale or scope or degree or power
- adj - consisting of great mass
- Consisting of or making up a large mass; bulky, heavy, and solid: a massive piece of furniture.
- Large or imposing, as in quantity, scope, degree, intensity, or scale: “Local defense must be reinforced by the further deterrent of massive retaliatory power” (John Foster Dulles).
- Large in comparison with the usual amount: a massive dose of a drug.
- Affecting a large area of bodily tissue; widespread and severe: massive gangrene.
- Lacking internal crystalline structure; amorphous.
- Without internal structure or layers and homogeneous in composition.
- adj - of considerable size
There are 7 letters in MASSIVE: A E I M S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASSIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASSIVE plus a wildcard: MASSIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASSIVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASSIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.