Scrabble word: MASQUERADE
Is MASQUERADE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MASQUERADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a party of guests wearing costumes and masks
- noun - a costume worn as a disguise at a masquerade party
- noun - making a false outward show
- verb - take part in a masquerade
- verb - pretend to be someone or something that you are not
- A costume party at which masks are worn; a masked ball.
- A costume for such a party or ball.
- A disguise or false outward show; a pretense: a masquerade of humility.
- An involved scheme; a charade.
- To wear a mask or disguise, as at a masquerade: She masqueraded as a shepherd.
- To go about as if in disguise; have or put on a deceptive appearance: The stowaway masqueraded as a crew member.
There are 10 letters in MASQUERADE: A A D E E M Q R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASQUERADE
Click to search all anagrams of MASQUERADE plus a wildcard: MASQUERADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASQUERADE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASQUERADE
Lookup in Wiki for MASQUERADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.