Scrabble word: MASOCHISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASOCHISM exist?
Definitions of MASOCHISM in dictionaries:
- noun - sexual pleasure obtained from receiving punishment (physical or psychological)
- The act or an instance of deriving sexual gratification from being physically or emotionally abused.
- A psychological disorder in which sexual gratification is derived from being physically or emotionally abused.
- The act or an instance of deriving pleasure from being offended, dominated, or mistreated.
- The tendency to seek such mistreatment.
- The turning of destructive tendencies upon oneself.
There are 9 letters in MASOCHISM: A C H I M M O S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASOCHISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASOCHISM plus a wildcard: MASOCHISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASOCHISM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASOCHISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.