Scrabble word: MASCULINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASCULINE exist?
Definitions of MASCULINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to males or to objects classified as male
- adj - of grammatical gender
- adj - associated with men and not with women
- adj - (music or poetry) ending on an accented beat or syllable
- Of or relating to men or boys; male.
- Relating or belonging to the gender of words or grammatical forms that refer chiefly to males or to things classified as male.
- Ending on an accented beat: a masculine cadence.
- The masculine gender.
- A word or word form of the masculine gender.
- A male person.
There are 9 letters in MASCULINE: A C E I L M N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASCULINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASCULINE plus a wildcard: MASCULINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASCULINE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASCULINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.