Scrabble word: MARVELOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARVELOUS exist?
Definitions of MARVELOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - extraordinarily good or great
- adj - too improbable to admit of belief
- adj - being or having the character of a miracle
- Causing wonder or astonishment.
- Miraculous; supernatural.
- Of the highest or best kind or quality; first-rate: has a marvelous collection of rare books.
There are 9 letters in MARVELOUS: A E L M O R S U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARVELOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARVELOUS plus a wildcard: MARVELOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARVELOUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARVELOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.