Scrabble word: MARTINGALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARTINGALE exist?
Definitions of MARTINGALE in dictionaries:
- noun - a harness strap that connects the nose piece to the girth
- noun - spar under the bowsprit of a sailboat
- The strap of a horse’s harness that connects the girth to the noseband and is designed to prevent the horse from throwing back its head.
- Any of several parts of standing rigging strengthening the bowsprit and jib boom against the force of the head stays.
- A method of gambling in which one doubles the stakes after each loss.
- A loose half belt or strap placed on the back of a garment, such as a coat or jacket.
There are 10 letters in MARTINGALE: A A E G I L M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARTINGALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARTINGALE plus a wildcard: MARTINGALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARTINGALE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARTINGALE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.