Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARQUEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARQUEE exist?
Definitions of MARQUEE in dictionaries:
- noun - large and often sumptuous tent
- noun - permanent canopy over an entrance of a hotel etc.
- A large tent with open sides, used chiefly for outdoor entertainment.
- A rooflike structure, often bearing a signboard, projecting over an entrance, as to a theater or hotel.
- noun - a rooflike structure projecting over an entrance
There are 7 letters in MARQUEE: A E E M Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARQUEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARQUEE plus a wildcard: MARQUEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARQUEE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARQUEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.