Scrabble word: MARKETING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARKETING exist?
Definitions of MARKETING in dictionaries:
- noun - the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money
- noun - the commercial processes involved in promoting and selling and distributing a product or service
- noun - shopping at a market
- verb - engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of
- verb - buy household supplies
- verb - deal in a market
- verb - make commercial
- The act or process of buying and selling in a market.
- The commercial functions involved in transferring goods from producer to consumer.
There are 9 letters in MARKETING: A E G I K M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARKETING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARKETING plus a wildcard: MARKETING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARKETING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARKETING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.