Scrabble word: MARGRAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARGRAVE exist?
Definitions of MARGRAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the military governor of a frontier province in medieval Germany
- noun - a German nobleman ranking above a count (corresponding in rank to a British marquess)
- The lord or military governor of a medieval German border province.
- Used as a hereditary title for certain princes in the Holy Roman Empire.
- noun - the military governor of a medieval German border province
There are 8 letters in MARGRAVE: A A E G M R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARGRAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARGRAVE plus a wildcard: MARGRAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARGRAVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARGRAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.