Scrabble word: MARGINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARGINAL exist?
Definitions of MARGINAL in dictionaries:
- adj - at or constituting a border or edge
- adj - of questionable or minimal quality
- adj - just barely adequate or within a lower limit
- adj - producing at a rate that barely covers production costs
- Of, relating to, located at, or constituting a margin, a border, or an edge: the marginal strip of beach; a marginal issue that had no bearing on the election results.
- Being adjacent geographically: states marginal to Canada.
- Written or printed in the margin of a book: marginal notes.
- Barely within a lower standard or limit of quality: marginal writing ability; eked out a marginal existence.
- Having to do with enterprises that produce goods or are capable of producing goods at a rate that barely covers production costs.
- Relating to commodities thus manufactured and sold.
- Relating to or located at the fringe of consciousness.
- noun - one considered to be at a lower or outer limit
There are 8 letters in MARGINAL: A A G I L M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARGINAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARGINAL plus a wildcard: MARGINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARGINAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARGINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.