Scrabble word: MARGINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARGINAL exist?
Definitions of MARGINAL in dictionaries:
- adj - at or constituting a border or edge
- adj - of questionable or minimal quality
- adj - just barely adequate or within a lower limit
- adj - producing at a rate that barely covers production costs
- Of, relating to, located at, or constituting a margin, a border, or an edge: the marginal strip of beach; a marginal issue that had no bearing on the election results.
- Being adjacent geographically: states marginal to Canada.
- Written or printed in the margin of a book: marginal notes.
- Barely within a lower standard or limit of quality: marginal writing ability; eked out a marginal existence.
- Having to do with enterprises that produce goods or are capable of producing goods at a rate that barely covers production costs.
- Relating to commodities thus manufactured and sold.
- Relating to or located at the fringe of consciousness.
- noun - one considered to be at a lower or outer limit