Scrabble word: MARABOU
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARABOU exist?
Definitions of MARABOU in dictionaries:
- noun - large African black-and-white carrion-eating stork
- noun - the downy feathers of marabou storks are used for trimming garments
- Any of several large African storks of the genus Leptoptilos that scavenge for carrion and that have a soft white down on the underside.
- The down of one of these storks or an imitation of it made from other bird feathers.
- A hat or garment trimmed with the down of a stork or an imitation of it.
- A raw silk that can be dyed without being separated from the gum.
- A fabric or an article of apparel made from such silk.
- noun - an African stork
There are 7 letters in MARABOU: A A B M O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARABOU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARABOU plus a wildcard: MARABOU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARABOU
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARABOU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.