Scrabble word: MANIPULATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANIPULATION exist?
Definitions of MANIPULATION in dictionaries:
- noun - exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- noun - the action of touching with the hands (or the skillful use of the hands) or by the use of mechanical means
- The act or practice of manipulating.
- The state of being manipulated.
- Shrewd or devious management, especially for one’s own advantage.
There are 12 letters in MANIPULATION: A A I I L M N N O P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANIPULATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANIPULATION plus a wildcard: MANIPULATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANIPULATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANIPULATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.