Scrabble word: MANIPULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANIPULATE exist?
Definitions of MANIPULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - influence or control shrewdly or deviously
- verb - hold something in one's hands and move it
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- verb - control (others or oneself) or influence skillfully, usually to one's advantage
- verb - treat manually, as with massage, for therapeutic purposed
- To operate or control by skilled use of the hands; handle: She manipulated the lights to get just the effect she wanted.
- To influence or manage shrewdly or deviously: He manipulated public opinion in his favor.
- To tamper with or falsify for personal gain: tried to manipulate stock prices.
- To handle and move in an examination or for therapeutic purposes: manipulate a joint; manipulate the position of a fetus during delivery.
There are 10 letters in MANIPULATE: A A E I L M N P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANIPULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANIPULATE plus a wildcard: MANIPULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANIPULATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANIPULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.