Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANIFOLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANIFOLD exist?
Definitions of MANIFOLD in dictionaries:
- noun - a pipe that has several lateral outlets to or from other pipes
- noun - a lightweight paper used with carbon paper to make multiple copies
- noun - a set of points such as those of a closed surface or an analogue in three or more dimensions
- verb - make multiple copies of
- verb - combine or increase by multiplication
- adj - many and varied
- Many and varied; of many kinds; multiple: our manifold failings.
- Having many features or forms: manifold intelligence.
- Being such for a variety of reasons: a manifold traitor.
- Consisting of or operating several devices of one kind at the same time.
- A whole composed of diverse elements.
- One of several copies.
- A pipe or chamber having multiple apertures for making connections.
- A topologic space or surface.
- To make several copies of, as with carbon paper.
- To make manifold; multiply.
- verb - to make several copies of
There are 8 letters in MANIFOLD: A D F I L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANIFOLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANIFOLD plus a wildcard: MANIFOLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANIFOLD
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANIFOLD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.