Scrabble word: MANIFESTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANIFESTATION exist?
Definitions of MANIFESTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a clear appearance
- noun - a manifest indication of the existence or presence or nature of some person or thing
- noun - an appearance in bodily form (as of a disembodied spirit)
- noun - expression without words
- noun - a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature)
- The act of manifesting.
- The state of being manifested.
- An indication of the existence, reality, or presence of something: A high fever is an early manifestation of the disease.
- One of the forms in which someone or something, such as a person, a divine being, or an idea, is revealed.
- The materialized form of a spirit.
- A public demonstration, usually of a political nature.
There are 13 letters in MANIFESTATION: A A E F I I M N N O S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANIFESTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANIFESTATION plus a wildcard: MANIFESTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANIFESTATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANIFESTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.