Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANHATTAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANHATTAN exist?
Definitions of MANHATTAN in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the five boroughs of New York City
- noun - a cocktail made with whiskey and sweet vermouth with a dash of bitters
- A city of northeast Kansas west of Topeka.
- A borough of New York City in southeast New York, mainly on Manhattan Island at the north end of New York Bay.
- A cocktail made of sweet vermouth, whiskey, and a dash of bitters.
There are 9 letters in MANHATTAN: A A A H M N N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANHATTAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANHATTAN plus a wildcard: MANHATTAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANHATTAN
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANHATTAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.