Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANGROVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANGROVE exist?
Definitions of MANGROVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tropical tree or shrub bearing fruit that germinates while still on the tree and having numerous prop roots that eventually form an impenetrable mass and are important in land building
- Any of several tropical evergreen trees or shrubs of the genus Rhizophora, having stiltlike roots and stems and forming dense thickets along tidal shores.
- Any of various similar shrubs or trees, especially of the genus Avicennia.
- n - a tropical tree or shrub
There are 8 letters in MANGROVE: A E G M N O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANGROVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANGROVE plus a wildcard: MANGROVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANGROVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANGROVE
- mangrove nom fminin (anglais mangrove) - Encyclopdie Larousse
- Scroll down to read detailed information about mangrove forests
- Carbon grasped by mangrove roots vastly underestimated Conservation ...
- FileCarabane-mangrove.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- mangroves - National Geographic Magazine
- combretaceae teruntum white mangrove zaragoza mangrove dll arecaceae ...
- Filemangroves in Puerto Rico.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.