Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANDRAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANDRAKE exist?
Definitions of MANDRAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - the root of the mandrake plant
- noun - a plant of southern Europe and North Africa having purple flowers, yellow fruits and a forked root formerly thought to have magical powers
- A southern European plant (Mandragora officinarum) having greenish-yellow flowers and a branched root.
- The root of this plant, which contains the poisonous alkaloid hyoscyamine.
- See May apple.
- n - a European herb
There are 8 letters in MANDRAKE: A A D E K M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANDRAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANDRAKE plus a wildcard: MANDRAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANDRAKE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANDRAKE
- Creature Seeker Studios mandrake Roots
- ULLABENULLA mandrakes
- mandrake from Hortus sanitatis. Mainz Jacob Meydenbach 23 June 1491 ...
- mandrake Challenge Gallery Freedom of Stitch
- RealName mandrake
- mandrake 1a
- mandrake Root
- ... Brothers Planning Film for Early Superhero mandrake THE MAGICIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.