Scrabble word: MANDATORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANDATORY exist?
Definitions of MANDATORY in dictionaries:
- noun - the recipient of a mandate
- noun - a territory surrendered by Turkey or Germany after World War I and put under the tutelage of some other European power until they are able to stand by themselves
- adj - required by rule
- Required or commanded by authority; obligatory: Attendance at the meeting is mandatory.
- Of, having the nature of, or containing a mandate.
- Holding a League of Nations mandate over a territory.
There are 9 letters in MANDATORY: A A D M N O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANDATORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANDATORY plus a wildcard: MANDATORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANDATORY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words