Scrabble word: MANDATORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANDATORY exist?
Definitions of MANDATORY in dictionaries:
- noun - the recipient of a mandate
- noun - a territory surrendered by Turkey or Germany after World War I and put under the tutelage of some other European power until they are able to stand by themselves
- adj - required by rule
- Required or commanded by authority; obligatory: Attendance at the meeting is mandatory.
- Of, having the nature of, or containing a mandate.
- Holding a League of Nations mandate over a territory.
There are 9 letters in MANDATORY: A A D M N O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANDATORY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANDATORY plus a wildcard: MANDATORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANDATORY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANDATORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.