Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANDAMUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANDAMUS exist?
Definitions of MANDAMUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an extraordinary writ commanding an official to perform a ministerial act that the law recognizes as an absolute duty and not a matter for the official's discretion
- A writ issued by a superior court ordering a public official or body or a lower court to perform a specified duty.
- v - to command by means of writ issued by a superior court
There are 8 letters in MANDAMUS: A A D M M N S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANDAMUS plus a wildcard: MANDAMUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANDAMUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANDAMUS
- PAULA FERNANDES - PRA VOC
- DDM - English to German translator. Translation services in Law ...
- WRIT OF mandamus
- Pgina de Glaucia G dos Santos-Vaccaro - Assemblia de Deus no ...
- Marbury v. Madison legal definition of Marbury v. Madison. Marbury v ...
- En nuestros das todo amenaza convertirse tan igual que los ...
- Mohawk. Verano 2011 nostraamandamus
- are not public records after all ... due to the anticipated ...
- via wise geek what is a writ of mandamus a writ of mandamus is a court ...