Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MALAPROP
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALAPROP exist?
Definitions of MALAPROP in dictionaries:
- noun - the unintentional misuse of a word by confusion with one that sounds similar
- A malapropism.
- n - a humorous misuse of a word
There are 8 letters in MALAPROP: A A L M O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MALAPROP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MALAPROP plus a wildcard: MALAPROP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALAPROP
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MALAPROP
- malapropmalapropisms or malaprops
- Miss malaprop
- Hot in Arkansas - Miss malaprop
- JAJO Expo Recap July 2012 - Miss malaprop
- ... Epitaph Part History Part malaprop Part Orgasm - The Brooklyn Rail
- Dimmu Borgir - Cheezburger
- So Much Pun - surnames - Visual Puns and Jokes - funny puns ...
- Snowball Fights Are Great for Learning Physics - Cheezburger
- Eco-friendly Handmade Fashion by REVIVAL - Miss malaprop
- ... Hyasynth Tiramsu and Dame Ordinal malaprop Flickr - Photo Sharing