Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MALADY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MALADY exist?
Definitions of MALADY in dictionaries:
- noun - any unwholesome or desperate condition
- noun - impairment of normal physiological function affecting part or all of an organism
- A disease, a disorder, or an ailment.
- An unwholesome condition: the malady of discontent.
- adj - affected with disease or ill health
- verb - to urge to attack
There are 6 letters in MALADY: A A D L M Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MALADY plus a wildcard: MALADY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MALADY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MALADY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.